Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY

IT'S MARCH. MARCH! My mind is blown on how fast February flew by and I'm so not prepared for anything that March has to offer! I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to Spring. It just means Summer is that much closer (and let's be real, Texas summers are a big thumbs down) and it means that Austin will be over populated with an extra 50,000 people for at least a week. BUT! With SXSW coming up next week and Texas already hitting 90 degrees, what more of an excuse do you need to revamp your closet?! Spring is the second best season to shop for (Fall comes first). You finally have the chance to show your legs (sans stockings) in shorts and dresses, wear sunglasses almost 24/7 without looking like a tool, put bright colors on your lips, AND you have a last chance of wearing a leather jacket without yet sweating! So this is my March wishlist, full of my many lustworthy things I "need" for the season. What are your must-haves for Spring?

MARCH WISHLIST
MARCH WISHLIST

Two. Acne star leather ankle boots - Net-a-porter
Three. Cropped Riley biker jacket - AllSaints
Four. Floppy wide brimmed hat - Rag & Bone
Five. Apricot softcup bra - Lonely
Six. Verne Ashby jeans - AllSaints
Eight. Navy Dot Annie short - Rachel Antonoff
Nine. Black mary-jane flats - A.P.C
Ten. Lip stain in Spirited - Tarte
Eleven. Safari sunglasses - Zac Posen x Illesteva
Twelve. Marianna cut-out dress - Wren

3 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! Check out my blog :)

    http://catchmylook.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I want everything on this list...where did you move in Tejas btw? I am a midwest girl that moved to Austin.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Austin! Where are you from in the midwest? Nothing but a pigeon- I believe we sell some of your cute crochet taxidermy at the store I work at! Parts & Labour? xx

      Delete