Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'M BACK

One of my many new years resolutions was to start a new blog and keep up with it, so here I am.. once again.. with yet another blog. We'll see how long I can make this last!

I never know how to start a blog with its first post, but according to google, this is where I should share a little bit about myself. I'm a 22 year old Michigander currently residing in the heart of Texas. My life revolves around my lovely family + friends, my dog named Trousers, a sweet boyfriend named Josh, cupcakes, music, and fashion. I work at a local boutique called Parts + Labour where we only carry local artisans and designers. I collect magazines and gel pens. I have an etsy store called The Sun and The Moon where I sell vintage clothing and (at times) handmade goodies made by yours truly. I enjoy rainy weather and storms, record shopping, sketching and painting, scary movies, and trashy reality television. I wish Halloweentown and Hogwarts existed, and I believe that the world would be a better place if they did exist. I also wish I were a witch. I have a far from pretty voice, but karaoke is one of my most favorite activities. I have crooked teeth and I think that everyone looks like an asshole in a fedora.


With all that said and done, I'll leave you all with a photo of a freshly bathed Trousers.

7 comments:

  1. Aww,such a cute dog.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.:)
    Lovely greets Nessa
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Trousers is quite the gem :). And yes, I'd love to- I'm new to this thing and would love to have friends on here! Cute blog btw. xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #3.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, of course- that sounds wonderful. Lovely blog, by the way! xx

      Delete
    2. I follow you with GFC!
      Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know....

      Delete
    3. Already followed you on bloglovin' :)

      Delete