Monday, February 11, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY

It's already February, which means it's almost Spring, which means it's almost "festival season", which means I'm totally not prepared. With  both SXSW + Coachella rolling around in just a few months, I find myself already stressing and pulling hair over trying to RSVP to as many parties as I can and trying to decide which bands I want to see over others. Thankfully, with festivals come tons of bands that are on tour; so if you miss one of your favorite bands or you're unable to attend said festival(s), fear not! You'll most likely have a chance to catch them in a city near yours.

One of those bands you shouldn't miss is The Rocketboys. The band begins their twenty-four day Spring tour this Friday (02.15) in Kansas city, MO and make their way throughout the Midwest + Northeast (with an Atlanta and New Orleans date too), and eventually end back in Texas just in time for SXSW. They'll be joined on the road by Mike Mains & The Branches and Dinner and a Suit. So if you're into clapping, dancing, and all things fun, I suggest you brave the blizzard storms and make your way to one of their gigs. Click here for full tour dates + the option to download a free tour ep!

Until then, if you live in or around the Austin area, come see The Rocketboys play after "Best New Artist" Fun.Stubb's this Tuesday (02.12) night. Click here for tickets.


And last, but not least - watch their 2013 Spring tour promo video shot by David Ruiz!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you! I really appreciate it seeing how I'm still trying to learn on this thing! Yours is quite lovely, also- super adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice song :) I really liked it*
    visit my blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Fun, right? One of their friends had remixed one of their songs. Love your blog, it's so cute! I followed you (bloglovin' too!). xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :) I love your blog, by the way- I followed you! You're adorable. xx

      Delete